There are many IT support companies out there who promise results, but who may not be able to guarantee effective solutions on the widely-varying computer networking issues common to today’s small and mid-size enterprises. Pace Technical Services has sought to reverse that trend by delivering managed IT services in Toronto that meet all the needs of SMB owners, across all industries.
Are Your Current IT Services Measuring Up to Your Expectations?
For many business owners these days, not having adequate IT services is akin to not having phones, lights, or power. It’s an ultimately needful facet of doing business in today’s computer-networked, virtualized, security-demanding global workplace. If your current IT services aren’t cutting it, you need to take action and change that situation, and we’re just the IT company in Toronto to answer the call!
Our long list of IT services and enterprise advantages includes:
- Growth-promoting vCIO services that keep you 10 steps ahead of network anomalies.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery assurance that lets you continue on in the face of disaster.
- Public, private, and hosted cloud services and cloud computing options that maximize your data management and security quotient.
- Productivity-optimizing Microsoft Office 365 support for the forward-thinking SMB owner.
- Special support for at-risk industries like construction, law firms, manufacturing, and non-profits.
But, that’s us just getting started. We want to hear from you. What are your IT issues?
Our wealth of IT resources includes strategic technology partners like HP, Datto, and Microsoft. There’s nothing we can’t fix or accomplish for you in getting you on the road to total IT optimization!
Are You Ready to Experience the Pace Difference?
You don’t want to go without the kind of responsive and effective IT support that safeguards you from disaster. Contact us to get a comprehensive Toronto IT services consultation from a Pace representative today, by calling 905.763.7896; or, email us for more details on how to get started.