You’ve likely heard of the cloud, but you’re wondering, “what’s in it for me?” There’s tons of benefits achieved through cloud computing, including but not limited to:
- Lower costs as there’s no need to pay for upgrades, maintenance, and support.
- Quicker recovery when disaster strikes as all data and applications are backed up in a secure offsite location.
- Greater collaboration as you’re able to share important information without hassle from any device or location.
- Enhanced scalability as you’re able to scale up and down as your needs continue to evolve.
PACE Technical Services will help you determine the right cloud strategy for your business whether fully hosted or a hybrid approach. In any scenario, we manage, maintain & support your systems with the same security and standards alignment process.
PACE Private Cloud
Move your infrastructure to the cloud to eliminate the hassle of managing and maintaining on-site equipment while enjoying:
- Quick access to files and applications from any device.
- Less costs as there’s no need to purchase expensive and maintain hardware.
- Constant reliability, stability, and uptime.
Store your equipment in our secure data center for less stress associated with on-premises equipment, as well as:
- Greater protection against threats with comprehensive security measures.
- More stability as there are multiple backup generators in place.
- Enhanced predictability in terms of cost through a flat-rate monthly fee.
Microsoft Office 365
Let us help you leverage the power of the Microsoft Cloud – from Word to Outlook to Excel and more – anytime with any device for:
- Access to Microsoft Exchange and Office applications.
- Simplified access to emails, contacts, calendars, and files.
- Improved collaboration through Microsoft Teams, file sharing and much more.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime with automated backups built in.