You’ve likely heard of the cloud, but you’re wondering, “what’s in it for me?” There’s tons of benefits achieved through cloud computing, including but not limited to:
- Lower costs as there’s no need to pay for upgrades, maintenance, and support.
- Quicker recovery when disaster strikes as all data and applications are backed up in a secure offsite location.
- Greater collaboration as you’re able to share important information without hassle from any device or location.
- Enhanced scalability as you’re able to scale up and down as your needs continue to evolve.
PACE Technical Services offers a multitude of cloud services designed with enhancing flexibility and cutting costs in mind. We provide:
PACE Private Cloud
Move your infrastructure to the cloud to eliminate the hassle of managing and maintaining on-site equipment while enjoying:
- Quick access to files and applications from any device.
- Less costs as there’s no need to purchase expensive and maintain hardware.
- Constant reliability, stability, and uptime.
Store your equipment in our secure data center for less stress associated with on-premises equipment, as well as:
- Greater protection against threats with comprehensive security measures.
- More stability as there are multiple backup generators in place.
- Enhanced predictability in terms of cost through a flat-rate monthly fee.
Move your servers to the cloud to cut costs associated with procuring, maintaining, and supporting on-premises servers while benefiting from:
- Less performance issues as hardware is kept up-to-date at all times
- More freedom to modify any of the server software to suit your unique needs.
- Greater efficiency through less power, heating, and cooling costs.
Microsoft Office 365
Get access to the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications – from Word to Outlook to Excel and more – anytime with any device for:
- Simplified access to emails, contacts, calendars, and files.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime with automated backups built in.
- Improved collaboration through file sharing with colleagues and customers.