How comprehensive is your business security?
PACE Technical Services President Michael Sugrue presents “Essential Security Strategies for CEOs, Business Owners, and Financial Managers.”
Watch Our Replay On Demand – CLICK HERE or click the image below to get started.
Many operations rely on a few basic tools to protect their livelihood – whether it’s because of budget concerns or simply because they don’t know any better, security practices are often ineffective. That leaves your business at risk for a number of potentially crippling issues, including:
- Email scams, including malware and ransomware
- Targeted attacks such as hacking
- Natural disasters that compromise hardware and data
- Human error
All of these have the potential to be devastating, leading to unhappy clients, a tarnished reputation, costly disruptions, and possible downtime. It’s absolutely critical that you not only understand how to protect yourself, but also that you’re keeping up with new and emerging threats.
PACE Technical Services is determined to ensure that your team doesn’t lose valuable time and wages due to ineffective security measures. We’re excited to welcome you to a critical webinar (on demand) designed to ensure you know exactly how to protect your business against the wide range of online dangers that threaten your productivity and livelihood.
What Was Covered?
- The current threat landscape, including new threats to your business
- The 10 essentials every business must have to protect against any kind of threat
- How to get your entire team onboard with security
- How to keep up with new threats
Are you ready to take part in this essential webinar designed to educate your team and provide the most effective strategies and solutions to keep your business protected?
CLICK HERE and learn about the threats facing your Toronto business.