From malware that infects your systems and takes them down to natural disasters that destroy onsite equipment to human errors that result in a loss of important data, there’s tons of threats you need to be prepared to face. When disaster strikes, whether it’s minor or major, you must have a business continuity plan in place, in order to make sure you’re able to recover.
Recent studies found only 51% of small businesses have a business continuity plan in place, which means 49% of small businesses will face the costly and stressful aftermath of disaster at some point in time:
- Loss of customer trust
- Serious reputational damage
- Loss of business opportunities
- Wasted payroll dollars
PACE Technical Services knows you simply can’t afford the costly and stressful aftermath of disaster, which is why we focus on creating a business continuity plan that ensures quick and simple recovery through:
- Image-based backups to an onsite appliance for the quickest possible recovery when necessary.
- Image-based backups to an offsite appliance at a secure data center for continuity when onsite equipment is damaged.
- Server virtualization to maintain access to data and applications in the event of disaster.