There’s nothing more dangerous than being unprepared when a disaster hits. From severe weather, to hardware issues, to human error – any number of potential issues can cause major disruptions that threaten your productivity and reputation.
That’s why it’s crucial to account for absolutely everything. To ensure you’re working utilizing the most effective disaster recovery tools, PACE Technical Services works to provide solutions that offer peace of mind with reliable protection. You may already have a backup system in place – but it probably isn’t enough.
Intelligent Business Continuity
Traditional file-based backups are simply no longer sufficient. In fact, many business owners are finding them unacceptable due to their inability to recover data quickly and mitigate downtime. Technological innovations have established a comprehensive new standard known as Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC).
With an IBC solution, you gain reliable data protection, data security, and instant recovery while mitigating downtime and ensuring you’ll be able to continue working even when a disaster hits. IBC solutions provide a wide range of benefits to your recovery plan:
- Downtime after a disaster is reduced to hours, minutes – or even seconds.
- A fully automated backup process profoundly reduces the risk of human error.
- Automated screenshots are taken of each image-based backup, to verify a successful backup.
- Each image-based backup is automatically saved in multiple locations for redundancy.
- Files are transferred quickly and efficiently to off-site data centers, even with low bandwidth or busy networks.
- Critical data can be prioritized to be transferred off-site first.
- Instant virtualization occurs in mere seconds.
- Backups are stored in both local devices and a secure cloud to help avoid downtime due to any local disasters.
Get in touch with PACE Technical Services to learn more about Intelligent Business Continuity and to gain the peace of mind you need. Reach out to our team of experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.763.7896 Ext. 214 to speak with our team of skilled and reliable IT experts.