How secure is your I.T.?
PACE Technical Services is eager to help ensure that your operations are always
thriving and running at peak performance – with network and security assessments,
we get ahead of issues before they cause disruptions and take care of any potential
vulnerabilities that threaten productivity.
How do we do it?
I.T. Assessments (No Cost)
This is a great starting point for businesses as we review the current I.T infrastructure and elements (hardware, software, backups, support) to determine:
- Current I.T. effectiveness for the business
- Areas of risk/concern
- An evaluation on I.T. costs and return
- Suggestions for improvement
Network Audits (Project Fee Based)
PACE Technical Services does a thorough audit of your systems, hardware, and networks to ensure that everything is secure and running effectively, providing you with peace of mind. We will also provide you with recommendations and budgets for changes and upgrades required. During our network audits we will review:
- Network Equipment (switches, routers, firewall, wireless)
- Operating Systems
- Main/Line-of-business Applications
- Backups (Platform, process, data sets)
We provide a report on our findings and meet with you to review the results to discuss options for moving forward.
Security Assessments (Project Fee Based)
There’s only one sure way to know if you have any security risk or exposure and that is to perform a thorough security assessment. PACE Technical Services’ I.T. Security Assessments consist of the following elements:
- SECURITY RISK REPORT. This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and
an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- SECURITY POLICY ASSESSMENT REPORT. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and
local machine basis.
- SHARED PERMISSION REPORT. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have
access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- USER PERMISSIONS REPORT. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- OUTBOUND SECURITY REPORT. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility,
lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- EXTERNAL VULNERABILITIES FULL DETAIL REPORT. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational
items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which
are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
Are you ready to gain the peace of mind you need with thorough network and security assessments that ensure your I.T. is always optimized for your success? Reach out to PACE Technical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 763-7896 to speak with our team.
Yes! I Want to
Arrange a Security
Schedule an Appointment Below