Today, malware is an umbrella term for an ever-growing list of cybersecurity risks that all small, medium and large-sized companies must be aware of. Malware has many faces and can pose many threats to your most valuable information.
All businesses, no matter the size of industry, should invest in a combination of several cyber security solutions to protect their firm and data.
In this comprehensive guide, you will discover:
- The history of cyberattacks and why they're getting worse.
- Modern examples of network perimeter security.
- How anti-virus software works and why it isn't enough by itself.
- The impact of non-IT security on the safety of your data.
- How to expertly join all three approaches, perimeter security, intranet security and human security.
In an age when global cyberattacks regularly make headlines, impenetrable network security seems impossible. This E-Book boils everything down to the basics and explains how small- and medium-sized firms can optimize their solutions without breaking the bank.