There are many ways in which Pace Technical Services lowers your IT security risk and optimizes your overall IT performance. Our approach involves a strategic combination of technical expertise, innovative network configurations and structuring, and client-collaborative, long-term planning that helps enterprises reach their operational objectives. This makes us among the best choices for IT services in Toronto, but – keep reading. Here are 5 main reasons we’re giving better, more affordable IT services to Toronto small and mid-size business owners:
- Managed IT Services. Our managed IT services platform gives you more choices on having your IT network monitored with responsive support, as well as saving money at the same time, with fixed-rate billing.
- vCIO Services. Our vCIO services allow you to make sure you’re getting the best on-site or remote support and solutions to all your IT networking issues, including strategic technology plans, and 24/7 expert consultation as needed.
- IT Security Services. Our IT security services provide more solutions to cyberattacks and exploits with more in-depth coverage, compliance assurance, and better, multi-point data security management tools.
- Business Continuity Solutions. We provide better, more long-range business continuity solutions than the average Toronto IT services offer. Attractive facets of our business continuity plans include: Onsite and offsite, image-based backups and server virtualization for better data protection assurance.
- More Cloud Services, at a Better Rate. From private cloud to colocation to hybrid clouds and hosted servers, as well as complete Microsoft Office 365 support – Pace Technical Services delivers fully-realized cloud solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Those are 5 fundamental ways we give you more IT solutions in Toronto than most computer network support companies. And, we literally provide a wealth of primary and ancillary services and benefits for the discerning and particular enterprise owner. We also provide industry-specific support to at-risk companies like non-profit organizations, B2B firms, law firms, and construction companies.
Don’t Wait for Better Toronto IT Services
Each day that goes by without more responsive and effective IT support, you’re risking disaster on multiple networking fronts. Get a comprehensive Toronto IT services consultation from a Pace representative today, by calling 905.763.7896; or, email us for more details on how to get started.